A Message to Our Customers
At EQ Saddlery, we’re here to help.
Updated 5th August, 2021
Our Kilmore, Yarra Valley, Geelong and Pakenham stores remain open for business 7 days a week. We are fully stocked with essential stock feed*, supplements and veterinary supplies.
*Please note stock feed is only available from our Kilmore, Yarra Valley and Pakenham stores.
EQ SADDLERY STORE UPDATE:
- Open 7 days. Check trading hours. Services connected with animal health, husbandry or welfare, are Permitted Work Premises during lockdowns.
- Shop in store. Stock feed, veterinary supplies, hoofcare, riding wear and saddlery.
- Call & Contactless Collection. If you prefer not to come into store, call to place and pay for your order and we can bring it out to your car.
- Kilmore store: (03) 5782 1711
- Yarra Valley store: (03) 8080 1336
- Geelong store: (03) 5277 2706
- Pakenham store: (03) 8751 2580
- Safe Shopping. For the protection of our customers and team we have installed perspex screens at our point of sales desks.
- Free Delivery for orders over $150
- Help stop the spread. It is mandatory that masks are worn while shopping at all EQ Saddlery stores. Please wear a mask, wash your hands and keep your distance. To reduce cash handling, we encourage card payments and offer AfterPay and ZipPay.
EQ SADDLERY – ONLINE STORE:
Our online store is always open and we have free standard shipping for online orders over $150. Shop hundreds of products at EQ Saddlery.
Based on the latest advice from Federal and State Governments, our stores remain open. But as events unfold and if advice changes, we will respond swiftly.
Our entire team has done a brilliant job in continuing to serve you during this unprecedented time. Thank you for showing them respect and gratitude.
We’ve faced many challenges over the past few months and no doubt there are more to come. Rest assured, EQ Saddlery are committed to providing a safe environment for our team and customers and we’re working hard to make sure we have the products you and your horse need most right now.
Thanks for your ongoing patience and support.
Keep safe and well,
Geoff Sinclair & the EQ Saddlery team